Create Your Own Angel Buddy
Elf on a shelf is kind of scary.
Or at least that’s what our self-proclaimed cuteness expert, Noemi, seems to think. That’s why this year, she’s created some cute Angel Buddy printables for you.
Making Your Angel Buddy
You Will Need
- Paper Angel Printout
- Scissors or Cutting Knife, Cutting Board, and Ruler
- Glue or Glue Stick
- Steady Hands
- Carefully cut around the shapes of the printout and use the gray lines as guides to fold each shape.
- Glue the red tabs to create the body, head, and hair. TIP: Cut tabs in half if they are too hard to manage.
- Glue the smaller shapes that make the ears, arms, and hair flyaway by matching the respective blue outlines. Let dry.
- Use the purple square to align and glue the body to the head. Add a bit of glue to the top of the head and carefully slide the hair into place.
- Add glue to the purple circle of the wings and align on the back of the angel’s body.
- Enjoy your cute angel buddy!
Angels in Action
Cute right? So, don’t put elves on your shelves, okay? Make yourself an Angel Buddy instead.